Skip to main content

Catch Me Pretty




You might have been guessing what,
What do I like in pretty girls,
Pretty cute with magic words,
Smiling just like Hermione does.

Bold and daring, doing wonders too,
Just like Wonder Woman, does her plot.
Friendly, sweet and standing on her feet,
Going after magic beans,
Just like Rachel Greene does.

Going after true friendship,
Bothering not about fame and fans,
Just like Hannah Montana likes.
The problem, I can not talk to them is,
They are not yet in my subscription list.


Photo Courtesy : photobest1.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile like Pretty Girls

I woke up in the morning, to see some smile I looked at the mirror, ya that was fine I looked at everyone, to see who smiles Everyone hid that, why not smile? It was the flower, who really smiled With all the colours, really pretty fine I checked everyone, to see who smiles It's All the pretty girls, who are really fine I don’t drink, even if it’s some wine With all the things, that’s not so fine Not even if it’s only party time I looked at the nature, really fine Made by the God, who has done that fine If you do love Him, He won’t mind That you are crazy, at His time I checked the time, It was morning nine Have you got something, nice and fine? Photo Courtesy : freepik.com Support Us :  https://supportusbydeepak.blogspot.com

Humour

Do you know what is funny about being funny? It is being funny. Smiling is contagious. People will smile at you if you smile at them. Pretty girls won't smile that easily. I have to say, I love you to them. Still, some pretty girls won't accept. I have to say, I will bed you. There are some pretty girls who will not accept even that. They will ask me what I will do in bed. Caught you girls! Eagerly expecting the next line. No pretty, this write-up is about humour. People say laughter is the best medicine. Then I am a doctor for everyone. Looking for a doctor fantasy? No smarty, I am a Software programmer. Ya girls. It's more erotic than that. How? Because I can write C++ code like. if( you prepare your own orange juice)    { you like to squeeze} else if ( you like to eat your apples without slicing them)    { you like to bite } else if ( you like fruit salad )    { /** No smarty, Nothing I will write more **/ } Smiling people are always beaut...

வாங்க விளையாடலாம் சிரிச்சா போச்சி - Part - I

சங்கத்து ஆபிசர் - 1 ராஜ ராஜன் 1) நீங்க Schoolla படிக்கும்போது subjecta புரிஞ்சி படிசீங்களா ? மனப்பாடம் பண்ணேன்ங்களா? a) A, B, C, D எல்லாம் புரிஞ்சி தான் படிச்சேன். b) என் தப்பில்ல கணக்கு வாத்தியார் சரி இல்ல. கணக்கு பண்றதுலயே குரியா இருந்தாரு. c) புரிஞ்சி படிச்சிருந்தா இதை விட mark கம்மியா எடுத்திருப்பேன். d) Classல தூக்கம் வந்திடுச்சு வீட்ல பிரியாணி போட்டுட்டாங்க. 2) நீங்க வேலைல sincerea இல்லையா? a) I ama very sincre and strict officer. What the nonsense you are talking. b) அரசியல்ல இதெல்லாம் சாதாரணமப்பா. c) எவ்ளோ sincerea இருந்தாலும் officeல  Freeயா பிரியாணி போட மாற்றாங்க d) அட நீ வேற. அந்த MLAவாலயே சாதிக்க முடியலயாம் என்ன சாதிக்க சொல்றாங்க சங்கத்து ஆபிசர் - 2 பிரகாஷ் 1) நீங்க ராஜராஜனுக்கு மட்டும் அண்ணனா இல்ல ஊருக்கே அண்ணனா?     a) Good Question. ஆனா இதை நீங்க அறிஞர் அண்ணா கிட்ட தான் கேட்கணும். b) இவனுக்கு அண்ணனா இருக்கறதே சமாளிக்க முடியல. Over timeலாம் பண்ண முடியாது. c) நான் சாதாரண ரவுடி தான். எனக்கும் ஒரு அன்னான் இருக்கான். ஏக் மார் தோ துக்கடா.   d) ஓரமா உக்க...